Jilles Elbers is an all-round graphic designer/artworker specialized in packaging. As an addition to this field, I am also skilled in 3D modeling and rendering. My clients are advertising agencies, packaging designers, and (private label) manufacturers in food and non-food sectors. My studio is located in Woerden NL.
My field of work includes:
- Translating design files into perfect print-ready artworks that meet all printing technical requirements.
- Creating packshot concept renders for sales presentations. In the corporate identity of prospects, I create a sketch design and produce isolated product renders, for example, for PowerPoint presentations.
- Generating photo-realistic packshot images and product renderings and animations. These are usable for marketing purposes and can also comply with the GS1 standard if desired.
- Creating 3D wireframe models, for instance, for generating photo-realistic product renders.
- Making 3D scans of products for reverse engineering or photo-realistic renders.